Thursday, 12 June 2014

LOOK: KC Concepcion Posts Photo with 'Rumored Kid'

Kapamilya Actress / Singer KC Concepcion after confronting rumors that she is pregnant, actress-singer KC Concepcion seemed not affected by the issues about the rumored pregnancy as she swings back a photo of a popular rumor.

KC Concepcion who is rumored to be the mother of Miel posted a photo together.

Daughter of the Mega-star KC Concepcion, posted a throwback photo with her sister Miel, who was allegedly speculated to be her child, on Instagram Wednesday June 11, 2014.

Captioned:
"I absolutely love kids & am sooo thankful for all my sisters! I wish every girl could experience having a sister! Blood & BFFs for life #throwbacktuesday with #miel (my baby sis who was formerly rumored to be my own kid? Hahaha! Ang creative lang)."
Gossips which Concepcion is the real mother of Miel who's turning 10 on September has the issue long circulated when she went to Paris, Miguel who was adopted by Sharon Cuneta which was also rumored to be KC's son, which publicly denied by the Veteran-actress.

A linked issue for KC's rumored pregnancy which she went to United States, made the public thinks that she went abroad to hide her pregnancy.

However, KC Concepcion took a photo of her working out to Instagram to deny that she is pregnant.

"pregnant"??? I AM NOT PREGNANT. I have NEVER BEEN PREGNANT in my whole entire life.


0 facebook

Post a Comment